We are happy to announce the 2014 CLASS Reunion Kudos Awards.
These awards are to applaud and acknowledge the success of our fellow
communicators in the publishing industry.
(Kudos means fame or glory, usually resulting from an important act or achievement. It is interesting to notice that in Greek
and in the Standard British English, Kudos is a singular noun. Inside the United States, however, it is often used in a plural form.)
Fees collected from the contest go to our Scholarship Fund.
CLASS Reunion Kudos Awards Contest Rules and Guidelines
We have three contests:
3) Book of the Year
Here are details:
CLASS Reunion CONTEST.
FEE: $25 for each submission.
Contest entries are to be mailed to Linda Gilden.
Please mail a copy of each book you are entering and your $25 check payable to “CLASSEMINARS, Inc.”
to Linda Gilden, PO Box 2928, Spartanburg, SC 29304.
CONTEST GUIDELINES and RULES:
- Contest is open to published authors, whose books were published between January1, 2013 and March 31, 2014 with both traditional and nontraditional publishers.
- You may enter in the fiction and nonfiction categories. Deadline for entries is April 1, 2014.
- Both authors must sign the form if the book is coauthored.
- Entries must be received by April 1, 2014.
- Mail one copy of the book and a check for $25 for each entry to Linda Gilden, PO Box 2928, Spartanburg, SC 29304.
- All scores are final.
- Book of the Year will be chosen from all entries in both categories.
- Winners need not be present to win (but you will miss a great weekend if you’re not there! Info on the CLASS Reunion can be found here.)